Summer is fast approaching and we all can’t wait till it gets here. It’s that time of year to bare legs and show off shoulders; moreover time stock up on swimsuits, sandals, sunglasses and hats. But just because it is the time to relax, doesn’t mean we’re going let our fashion guard down.
So it’s very important we know which trend is hot and which is out,staying current and being fashion forward.
WHAT’S HOT THIS SUMMER:
- Colour-Blocking was a very vibrant trend, but has given way to the new mix-match look of bold colours with prints.
- The maxi look took over the runways and street fashion but as the heat turns up the mid-calf look is coming in.
- As the neutral camel colours are fading away, the neon colours are lighting up the fashion scene.
- It seems we’re still loving the safari life as the animal prints and tribal prints are still big.
- Even though that these colours aren’t loud they are still pretty and sweet, so pastels colours are in.
- Women all around are so captivated by the sophisticated Peplum look they can’t get enough.
- The flower power is continuing to hold strong among the prints.
- Looks like the dare to bare is still on as sheer is becoming a year-round trend.
- The mullet hem have women crazy for the high-low look on shirts, skirts and dresses.
- True classics are hard to be forgotten so stripes are still big.
As we all know that some trends come and go by quickly and even make comebacks, so I recommend that you DON’T throw out your clothes but DO keep them at the back of your wardrobe for a later date.
Copyright Disclaimer: All photos on this website belong to their respective owners unless otherwise stated.